Saturday 25 October 2014

Maybelline Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip Pencil.




























I have wanted a Nars Velvet Lip Pencil in Red Square for the longest time so when I saw that Maybelline released something that could possibly be a dupe, I had to try it out!! The Maybelline Colour Drama Intense Velvet Lip pencil comes in 9 shades only 4 of which were available in my local boots and I went for the shade 'Red Essential'. 

The pencil is a dream to apply its so easy to create a lovely crisp edge, it drags a little on the lips but has amazing staying power without being at all drying so thats not too much of a problem. This is like the pencil version of the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvets but with a little less staying power but for almost half the price at only £4.99 this is one of the best drugstore lip products I think I have tried.

The colour Red Essential could quite possibly be my most perfect red, a true pillar box red that is very flattering....I think I may have found my most perfect lip product ever, I cant wait to try out more shades to see if they are just as impressive!

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment