Monday 27 October 2014

Autumn Winter Toddler Wardrobe Update/Haul.

As I may have mentioned my two toddlers have both recently had a massive growing spurt which meant a big big wardrobe update was needed especially with it getting a lot colder these past few weeks. Now I have two boys aged 16 months and 3 years but this haul was mainly for my 16 month old Wesley who has always been on the small side and has only just moved up to 12-18 month clothes! For Wesley I much prefer shopping in H&M and Zara I find the price point, quality and fashion bang on most of the time where as for Eli I much prefer Next.

The first thing I bought wasn't from any of those places mentioned but from somewhere I hardly ever shop which is Mothercare. I found these adorable set of pants for Eli and not only do I love the design but the quality is amazing.




Next I took a trip to Zara Kids, now I adore their leggings for Wesley they come in all sorts of cool prints and are only £6.99 a pair! I picked up two in different prints but would have got a lot more if my local Zara didn't have such stocking issues, they had hardly anything in Wesley's size next time I will definitely place an online order instead! I also got Wesley four t-shirts which again were very reasonably priced and I love the little fox prints and the autumnal colours, I even picked up something very appropriate for halloween! I do find Zara sizing a little temperamental so I would recommend trying things on.



H&M is just fabulous right now for under 3 year olds, it was hard not to get carried away! They have the most beautiful jumpers and such great priced trousers. Again I have a thing about the colour mustard right now, not only is it such a lovely seasonal colour but it goes so nicely with Wesley's firey red hair.  


Although I'm not usually a fan of H&M's 3+ clothing selection I did pick up this red body warmer for Eli at a bargain price of £5.99 as its perfect for pre school as the weather turns colder to throw over a thick jumper for some added warmth. 

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment