Tuesday 30 September 2014

Bathroom Accessories Wish List.






























We move house in just a few days and our new house is only just coming together, the first room to be pretty much finished is the bathroom. It has a beautiful bowl sink on granite worktop dark wood cabinets a large bath with sleek looking white tiles, it has got me thinking how am I going to accessorise such a gorgeous space! 

I have decided to go for a grey and dark wood theme with copper accents and here are just a few products I am lusting after....some of which I might have already purchased. We are going to make do with what what have right away but slowly will replace our old bathroom accessories with some of these new items, the tree shower curtain and copper wire storage basket I have just ordered from H&M to start the theme off. The shower curtain we really needed to get and I fell in love with the landscape image of tree's in the snow it looks so perfect for Autumn/Winter. The wire basket is going to sit next to the sink to store all our most used toiletries, I love the contrast between the dark wood and the shiny copper metal. 

Other lovely items from H&M include this copper tray which again I think would look beautiful with bottles of perfume and candles displayed on top, and also this wooden box will also be handy for extra storage. Speaking of H&M they also do some great patterned towels and bath mats in particular this geo print grey bath mat really caught my eye. 

This stunning mirrored copper and glass trinket box from Oliver Bonas is perfect to house delicate jewellery and I am totally obsessed with terrariums at the moment I think this one from Urban Outfitters would make a lovely unusual feature in a bathroom. 

Lastly a storage solution that is very on trend are these ladder shelves, not only do they not take up much space they are perfect for storing folded towels, this one is from Ikea. Lastly another ikea find a dark wood mirror which has a rather large ledge frame....its always handy to have an extra shelf!

Thank you for reading.

LouLou.  

No comments:

Post a Comment