Saturday 17 January 2015

Wish List Wedding Edition Part One.


I am tempted to start collecting little bits here and there and putting them away for our wedding that we are looking to book imminently. There is so much to remember when it comes to planning a wedding so I thought purchasing things like underwear, my wedding fragrance and and start trying out which make up I am going to purchase would be a good idea as little things like this are easily forgotten. 

Firstly when it comes to cute bridal looking underwear there are two shops which I love and these are Topshop and Beaux Avenue. I would like to get a long line bra and knicker set something comfortable that looks seamless under my dress and I really like this selection from Topshop they also do a matching satin cami and shorts set too which I thought was just adorable. 

My Wedding scent without any doubt is going to be by Jo Malone but choosing which one of their fragrances is going to be difficult as I love them all! I am currently swaying towards Wood Sage and Sea Salt as its such a lovely fresh natural scent which would suit any season, I would also like to buy a matching candle too to burn in our home to remind us of our special day. 

When It comes to make up I am still doing my research, I am planning to go and test a lot of products at beauty counters before I commit to any purchases. For base I am drawn towards either Georgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, Estee Lauders Double Wear Light or Nars Sheer Glow if anyone has any flawless foundation recommendations which are going to stay put all day with no shine and without ghosting under flash photography please let me know!? 

Other make up I would like to test out is the Bobbi Brown Correcting Concealer for under the eyes, Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Natural, By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock and my wedding lipstick has got to be one by Chanel!      

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment