Friday 2 January 2015

The First Wish List Of 2015!




























One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | Seven | Eight.

So Its 2015 Christmas and New Year has come and gone so I thought I'd show you what is still on my wish list as we begin a new year. 

Firstly as I mentioned in my previous post I am looking for a rug and a lamp to finally complete our bedroom and I have narrowed it down to this lovely check rug from H&M and this table lamp from The Range. I love how both are very simple and classic which suits our bedroom perfectly, also both are very affordable the lamp is even on sale right now. 

Since Kate Spade finally lunched a UK website I have been dying to have a little spend and the two things that are at the top of my list are these gold glitter Keds which are just plain beautiful so beautiful I would actually consider wearing them under my wedding dress! The other item is lovely trinket dish for 'Odds and ends' which would look right as home on top of my chest of drawers. 

Other home accessories on my first wish list of 2015 include as always one of my all time favourite brands Jo Malone and this time a candle from their Wood Sage & Sea Salt range. A wish list of mine wouldn't be complete without something copper so here we have this round hanging copper mirror from Oliver Bonas....I really don't need any more mirrors but just look how pretty it is! This Modern Life is one of my favourite websites for finding accessories for the boys bedrooms and this wall hanging is so lovely and would look great anywhere in the house.

Lastly a little bit of beauty comes in the shape of this stunning new release from Real Techniques their premium brush collection named 'Bold Metals'. Im a sucker for anything rose gold and these would look amazing on any dressing table, they are a little on the pricer side but the quality apparently is out of this world. 

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment