Friday 2 January 2015

Beauty Favourites Of 2014!

































Here is the list of what make up products I have been reaching for the most the past year! Although my favourites make have changed a lot recently these were certainly my most used on 2014.

For Primer it has got to be Benefits The Porefessional it works wonders, I tried a few others but always come back to this one.

For Foundation this has 100% got to be Maybeline Super Stay Better Skin as it is by far the best drugstore foundation I have tried and have used it pretty much every day since its discovery.

For A Lighter Coverage Base I have been loving Clinques CC cream and although I'm still not 100% that I have the correct shade for my skin it really evens out skin tone and have a lovely dewy finish.

For Powder the only one I have used this year is the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder which is great at mattifying the skin and setting your make up in place without ever looking cakey giving the skin that lovely airbrushed finish.

For Eyebrows again I have only used one product which is the Benefit Gimme Brow as it gives me the perfect tint and slight definition to my very fair brows whilst being very natural looking.

For Eyeshadow I chose a palette which I just couldn't get enough of this year which is the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. I love the rose gold tones in this palette and the variety of matt and shimmer shades which can create almost any eyeshadow look from a pretty subtle day time look to a full on evening smokey eye.

For Blush.....well this one was very tough....Im a bit of a blush collector and I have several favourites. The one I chose which is the Bourjois Cream Blush In 03 is a lovely muted brown toned pink which works with almost every make up look and is great with a bold lip. This is the only cream blush I own and I find its application so so easy its very hard to overdo.

For Mascara this was a tough one to choose as I have tried several good mascaras this year! I settled on the Barry M Show Girl Mascara as for the price point I think its pretty fantastic. I like how natural this mascara looks whilst boosting the length of your lashes which something that is hard to find.

For Eyeliner there has just been one that has completely revolutionised my eye makeup and that is the L'Oreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner. This liquid eyeliner is so so fool proof you can create the thinnest line with ease.

For Lipstick most of the year in especially in the summer I was in love with the new Clinique Matt Beauty Lipstick. A lovely muted pink shade which adds a dash of colour without being too in your face, the formulation is so creamy and comfortable to wear and pretty long lasting.

Lastly....For A Bold Lip at the beginning of Autumn I stumbled across the Mac Lipstick in Craving a creme sheen formula in a lovely deep plum colour which was so suited to the season I just couldn't stop wearing it.


Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment