Sunday 28 December 2014

New In At Next For Boys.





























Next is one of my go to shops for the boys clothes, its stylish, good quality, affordable and they are both in the same young boys age category which means they can match!! (Such a mean mummy!) So whilst everybody is browsing the sale rails....don't get me wrong I do too but what I'm usually eager to check out is the new stock thats coming in.

These are my favourite pieces from the new young boys fashion section there are 3 light jackets that I absolutely love and am most likely going to invest in. Firstly the yellow and navy stripped rain jackets are just so adorable I love how they coordinate but don't exactly match, I also love the colour yellow on Eli so this is perfect. You can get matching stripy wellies which would go with both jackets that would be handy if we do get all the snow thats being predicted! I also like this kaki parker jacket for Eli also as he has almost grown out of his age 2-3 jackets and doesn't have anything in the next size up.

These little suede desert boots I am imagine on Wesley, they look nice and comfy and are a great shoe that can be dressed up or down. I think these simple black and which stripped pyjamas are lovely....I have noticed a lot of stripes in the spring collections so seems it must be a bit of a trend.

Lastly everybody knows I have a soft spot for trousers with braces and these two pairs are so so smart perfect for parties and occasions.

Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment