Sunday 14 December 2014

A Night To Remember.

One thing I forgot to mention is that I came home from our little festive family break with a bit of news! On the first night we got there in front of the burning log fire with a glass of wine (or two!) Greig proposed. It was so sweet and romantic and completely unexpected I still cant believe he managed to get a ring and smuggle it to Center Parcs without telling anyone or me finding out! We have been together for 9 years and after Christmas the wedding planning starts to hopefully get married at some point within the year of our 10 year anniversary.

The ring itself is so stunning, it was made to order and so classically beautiful I'm so scared I am going to loose it! It has really made our little holiday and this Christmas really special and I have never been so happy. If you have me on Pinterest you will see I have gone a bit wedding pin crazy so I do apologise if you get bored with wedding planning talk as I'm sure there will lots to come.  








No comments:

Post a Comment