Tuesday 9 December 2014

My Greedy Book Wishlist.

I thought Id share with you today a new website discovery called Greedy Book. This is a tool that bloggers alike will love or just anyone who loves to do a bit of online window shopping! It is a very simple wish list creating website where you can group links of all the things you are lusting after or perhaps gift ideas for other people! You can share your Greedy Books with other people if you wish so is a great website to create your Christmas and birthday lists in and for blogging its great as I can just screen shot my book and upload the images to my wish list post.

So here are a few things that are on my Christmas list this year:  


















You can sign up to Greedy Book here and start wish listing ASAP! Thank you for reading.

LouLouLoves.

No comments:

Post a Comment