Friday 28 February 2014

This Weeks Purchases





You may recognise these from my 'Mother's Day Gift Guide' which you can find here. I couldn't resist buying a set for my kitchen as well as the cake tins for my mother in law for Mother's Day. Keep your eye out for a post to see how use these cake tins to make a yummy Mother's Day hamper of treats.

 I was in need of some more shampoo and conditioner, usually I use Aussie Miracle Moist shampoo and this Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner but I have heard great things about these macadamia oil and argan oil ones currently on a 3 for 2 haircare deal in boots. Silly me ended up buying two conditions but never mind, I will let you know what I think about these after a weeks use.

 I really took advantage of Boots 3 for 2 offers this week and picked up these little goodies. They will be a part of a Mother's Day pamper hamper I am putting together so keep your eyes peeled for a blog post once its completed. These little miniatures are so cute and this essie nail polish is aptly named 'Sunday Funday' which is perfect for the quickly approaching Mothering Sunday.


I have been longing for a new foundation for ages, my stupidly pale skin is a nightmare to buy for! Even though i love my current Rimmel wake me up foundation it is still slightly too 'orangey' for my skin tone. After hearing a lot about L'Oreal True Match on the blogging circle and its comparisons with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation I thought Id give it a go. So far the colour match is absolutely  perfect so I will be reviewing this within the next few weeks!

Also I couldn't go into Boots without picking up one of the new Revlon Colourburst Matt Balms in the colour Elusive, a lovely bright pink ready for the summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment